Knowledgeable Air Conditioning Repair Contractors Serving Tomball, TX and the Surrounding Areas
Your HVAC system sees a lot of wear and tear every season. Because of this, heating and cooling units have a tendency to break down at the most inconvenient times. Fortunately, you don’t have to suffer through uncomfortable temperatures or poor air quality—you can call Better Than Best AC and Heating for thorough, reliable HVAC repair services! With over 20 years of experience in the HVAC industry, our technicians have seen—and fixed—it all. We’ll take the time to understand your specific concerns and walk you through the repair process so that there are no surprises.
Routine maintenance is essential for enhancing the performance and extending the life of your HVAC system. By scheduling two professional HVAC check-ups a year, you can reduce the need for repairs and keep your units running at peak efficiency. Call us today to learn more about our comprehensive maintenance program, and be sure to ask about our current specials and discounts!
How to Check your Air Conditioning Unit
Set Thermostat to 5 Degrees
Check the Air Filter
Check Air Conditioner has Power
Power to the air conditioner should be checked in three places:
- Switches should be checked on the compressor outside. See if the fan is running.
- If your indoor air handler is typically located near your furnace, check the power switch.
- Please check your circuit breaker.
Check for Ice
- Shut off the air conditioner if you see ice around the pipes leading to the outdoor unit or around the compressor.
- As well, change the filter.
- When you call Better Than Best to schedule an appointment, tell them that you see ice and that you have turned off the air conditioner's fan.
- Unfortunately, we won't be able to repair it until the unit thaws.
AC Repair in Tomball, TX and Surrounding Areas
Common AC RepairsLet's face it, you don't start thinking about your air conditioner until it stops working. When they start working, air conditioning units are awesome. If your air conditioner stops working, there are a number of possible reasons why. Good thing you have a local air conditioning contractor to call when your air conditioner stops working. When it comes to air conditioning, Better Than Best A/C & Heating should be your first thought. A tune-up, an inspection, or the air conditioner just stops working, we're here to help.
- Compressor Repair
- Air Conditioner Refrigerant Leaks
- Thermostat Repairs
- Blower Fan Repairs
- Condenser Fan Repair
- Capacitor Repair
- Contactor Repair
- Capacitor Fan Replacement
- Duct Repairs